We are very excited to welcome Carol Lynn Sher of CESD in Los Angeles! CESD is a full service agency representing actors and models in all areas. Carol will see our Elite & Career clients at 10:30. All other clients should contact the front desk at 206-903-6900 to book an appointment time. Don’t forget to bring a photo, resume, and be ready to read a commercial.
A quick tip for Saturdays Audition from School Director, Annavon:
“Remember to get lots of sleep the night before. Come well rested and dress nicely. Good luck to everyone auditioning on Saturday!”
Carol Lynn Sher:
Carol Lynn is the Senior Agent Director of Commercials, Modeling, Actor Development, and Young Talent at Cunningham Escott Slevin Doherty in Los Angeles.
CESD is a large talent agency with offices in New York and Los Angeles.
* She has worked as a franchised agent continuously in Los Angeles since 1984
* Winner Seymour Heller Award Talent Managers Association
* 2009 Youth Commercial agent of the Year.
* She has won The Telly award for Best Casting in a Commercial for the Women in Film Organization.
CESD Youth and Theatrical Clients can be seen on:
* Hannah Montana—Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus
* Dancing with the Stars, Nashville Star
* High School Musical 1, 2, 3
* Desperate Housewives--Andrea Bowen and Rachel Fox
* Zoey 101; Unfabulous; Veronica Mars
* Upcoming series The Cleaner: Kevin Michael Richardson, Esteban Powell, Brett DelBuono
* Knights of Prosperity: Kevin Michael Richardson
* Suite Life on Deck new series
* Mad Men --Kiernan Shipka
* Saving Grace—Dylan Minnette
* Dirty Sexy Money –Will Shadley
* Everybody Hates Chris—Vincent Martella
* Cory in the House and “The Game Plan” Madison Pettis
* Journeyman—Charles Wyson also to be featured as young Brad Pitt in Summer O8’s “The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons.”
* “Four Christmases” for Christmas ’08 with True Bella as young Reese Witherspoon
Commercials airing now:
Burger King, Volvo, Blockbuster, Wendy’s, Carl’s Jr., Bank of America; VW,
Disney, Target, Dell, Sears, McDonald’s, Dodge, Glade, Office Depot, Best Western,
Old Navy, Taco Bell, Kellogg’s, Countrywide, MTV, VH-1, Nickelodeon, SBC, GMC, Mercedes, Microsoft, Verizon, Mastercard, Coke, Hasbro, Air Force, Pizza Hut, K-Mart, Medicare, Bally’s Health Clubs, Papa John’s, Panasonic, Rite Aid, Savon, Dial, Pediarex, Ready.Gov, Mazda, Cellular One, Toys R Us, Outback, Swiffer, Safeway, Hummer,Best Buy, Bell South, Aunt Jemima, Kodak, Phillip Morris, Febreeze, Progressive and many more.
Print Accounts Include:
Ralph Lauren, Macy’s, Disney Stores, Maxim, Brooks Brothers, Vogue, Visa, Toyota, Land’s End, Garnet Hill, Chrysler, Wal-Mart, Munchkin, Apple, H&M, Kellogg’s, Osh Kosh, Quick Star, Mattel, Mervyn’s, Winnie the Pooh, Disneyland, Coca Cola, Marshall Fields, Disney Catalogue, Lady Footlocker, Gap, Baby Gap, Reebox, Target, MGM, Toshiba, Paper Magic Halloween Costumes, Kia, Razor, Del Monte, Martha Stewart, Wellpoint, Sony, Nestle, Gente Magazine, Flamehead, Time Magazine, Bon Appetit, New York Times, and many more.
Good luck to Seattle's best actors and models!